**Product does include Prepared Nutritional Information on the packaging - however the sodium content does not reflect the use of low and no sodium broths or other ingredients. We do include links to these low sodium options that are available!**
100% Natural. Gluten Free. Frontier Soups Ohio Valley Vegetable Soup. A bountiful medley of favorite summer vegetables.
You Will Also Need:
- 2 Tbsp. Oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 8 cups chicken or vegetable broth (64oz)
- 1 cup frozen baby or petite peas
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
Here's What You Do:
Nutrition Facts: (as packaged)
- In a 4-quart pot saute chopped onion in oil over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add contents of vegetable soup mix and toss lightly.
- Add broth and stir. Add cup-up chicken or turkey, if desired.
- Bring pot to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in contents of the pasta packet, and return to a simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Add peas and lemon juice, continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes uncovered, and serve this bountiful medley of summer vegetable in any season.
Serving Size About 1/4 cup (24g)
Servings Per Container: 8
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Ingredients: Corn Pasta, Rice, Carrot, Corn, Bell Pepper, Celery, Tomato, Parsley, Scallion, Garlic, Bay Leaf, Sage
NET WT. 7oz (198g)