What You Need:
Here's what you do:
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot, bring broth to a boil. Reduce heat, stire in soup mix and chicken.
- Return to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in chopped celery or fennel and lemon juice. Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Salt & pepper to taste and serve.
- Optional: Omit lemon and add 1 cup light or heavy cream.
Serving Size: about 3 tbsp dry mix (17g)
Prepared Serving Size: About 1 cup prepared
Serving Per Container: About 7
Amount per Serving as packaged
Calories: 60 (dry mix)
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Jasmine Rice, Carrot, Celery, Onion, Spinach, Scallion, Ground Peppercorn Blend(Black, White, Green, and Pink Peppercorn, Allspice), Thyme, Bay Leaf, Savory
Net Wt 4.25oz
Certified Gluten-Free food!
This is not a sodium free food. No salt added. No Preservatives or MSG. Nut free facility