You Will Also Need
Serving Size: 4 tbsp (29g) Dry Mix
Prepared Serving Size: About 1 cup
Serving Per Container: About 6
Amount per Serving as packaged Calories:
100 (dry mix) Total Fat:
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol:
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Ingredients: pinto bean, bell pepper, onion, paprika, cumin, acho chilie, coriander, garlic, oregano, cayenne pepper, japones chile pepper
Here's what you do:
- In a 3 or 4 quart pot, heat oil.
- Add ground chuck and brown thoroughly over medium to medium-high heat
- stir in chili mix. Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, and sugar.
- bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the whole japones chile pepper.
- Serve with garnish of sour cream, shredded cheese, or sliced avocado with cornbread on the side.
Certified Gluten-Free food!
This is not a sodium free food. No salt added. No Preservatives or MSG. Nut free facility
Net Wt 6.25oz